Middlesex Country Department Header
Office Home   |   Contact Us   |   Directions   |   Hours   |  

If you would like to fill out a complaint download the form or call (732) 745-3875 for a form to be sent to you.

Photo copies of all checks, receipts, documents, ads, pictures and whatever the consumer feels is necessary should be included with the form. The case (complaint) will be assigned to an Investigator where they will try to resolve the matter.

If violations of the Consumer Fraud Act are found, the case can be taken into Court by our attorney. If found guilty, fines and costs can be levied against the business for those violations