Middlesex Country Department Header
Office Home   |   Contact Us   |   Directions   |   Programs   |   Hours   |   Links   |   Search the Site   |  



Permits and passes are issued to reserve playing fields, picnic groves, night tennis, the Donaldson Park Boat Ramp and for organized group activities. Permits are available at the Department Administration Offices, River Road and Hoes Lane in Johnson Park, Piscataway, Telephone: (732)-745-3900. Tennis courts do NOT require reservations and are available on a first come / first served basis. However, anyone who wishes to use the tennis courts in the evening, after 7:00 p.m., must be in possession of a tennis court pass that can be obtained at the Department's Administration Office as noted above. Children Under 12 years of age MUST be accompanied by an ADULT.

Those wishing to book SPECIAL EVENTS and SPORTS FIELDS must first contact the Permits and Reservations Department at 732-745-3900 to establish availability. You will then be asked to download a Request Form (below), or it will be mailed to you.

Boat Ramp Season Permit
Tennis Evening Play Pass
Picnic Permit Key Rules and Regulations

Special Event Request Form
Sports Request Form
Certificate of Insurance Requirements

NOTE: The SAMPLE Picnic and Special Event Permit Applications shown on this website are provided for information purposes only. Actual permits may be applied for via telephone at 732-745-3900, Mondays through Fridays, from 8:30am to 4:00pm. All permits must be paid for, and signed by the individual in charge of the picnic/event, in person, at the Parks Department Administration Office, 1030 River Road, Piscataway, New Jersey.



2014-2015 Deer Management Permits will be available beginning Wednesday, August 27, 2014.  Permits can only be obtained IN PERSON at the Middlesex County Office of Parks & Recreation Administration Building, 1030 River Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854, as follows:

Monday-Friday – 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Saturdays, 9:00AM – 12:00PM on the following dates ONLY: September 20, 2014 & November 22, 2014

Please bring a photo ID (valid driver’s license, passport or other government issued identification), current NJ hunting license, and deer permit for the appropriate season.  For questions, please contact Eric Gehring (732) 745-8278 or Patti Manship (732) 745-3928.

For 2013 -14 Permit Holders: If you had a Deer Management Permit for the 2013-14 season, but DID NOT RETURN your Harvest Report, you are not eligible to receive a 2014-15 Permit.